Thursday, August 14, 2008

Obama the Noob


While Russia's invasion of Georgia is troubling, it has given Barack Obama the opportunity to premiere his foreign policy expertise.

In a nutshell: It’s both sides’ fault — both have been somewhat provocative with each other.


I personally would like to get Obama's take on the Nazi invasion of Poland in 1939.

John Hinderaker from Powerline put it best:
It is often said that Obama is not ready to be President, but I don't think this is exactly right. It seems pretty obvious that Obama, given his temperament, his self-regard, his blithe ignorance of history and of the material conditions of life on this planet, will never be ready to be President. He is not unready: he is unsuited for, and inadequate to, the office.

3 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

Yowch! Hinderaker is brutal but accurate. Too bad there are plenty of noobs ready to vote for him.

SkyePuppy said...

Let me fix that:

Too bad there are plenty of noobs ready to vote for Obama (not for Hinderaker).

Tsofah said...

Just a different perspective: I remember the Russian infiltration into Afghanistan and how they were unable to successful in their attempts to invade the mountainous area. It wasn't but a few short years later, in 2001, I wished they HAD been successful - as they would have stopped Bin Laden.

Also, I know how many times the international community has continued to be on Israel's case for their "poor treatment" of the "Palestinians". Yet, the Palestinians continue to booby trap, suicide/homicide bomb, and shoot rockets into Israel. The news services aren't keen on showing all sides at all times.

Just this morning a Fox News Reporter had to run from shooting after a Georgian went up to a Russian and started shooting point blank.

We never know what is really happening unless we are there ourselves.

The fact that I know that we don't know all that is happening but I know terrorism when I see it tells me I STILL know more than Obama.