Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Obama-Bayh 2008

It's getting close to Obamacision Time... He may have already decided on his running mate... So it's time for predictions.

I have no idea who he will pick, but I see it this way: The country will suffer the same no matter who he picks, so why shouldn't Indiana benefit? If Senator Pinhead is Vice President, Indiana gets a new Senator!

For those of you that don't know Evan "Nothing-In-My-Shorts-But-Downy" Bayh... Let me tell you... He is a pretty little man who talks like Ronald Reagan when he is campaigning in Indiana, and then votes with Teddy Kennedy when he gets to Washington. He is a tiresome and insipid speach maker. His sense of morality is based totally upon what works to further his career.

That's our Evan. Obama is welcome to him.

7 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

Obama-Bayh. I like it! It sounds like "Obama, bye!" a hopeful sound...

Malott said...

Skyepuppy,

I believe you're thinking of...
"Obama-Bayh Baby..."

Isn't that from Porgy and Bess?

Tsofah said...

Personally, I would not be surprised if Obama crosses lines and chooses Chuck Hagel. It would give him some sort of "legitimacy" to counter McCain's military experience.

Hey, the man said he wants to bring change!

Btw, Malott, glad to see you like "pinhead" so much! :-)

Malott said...

Tsofah, My Friend,

Hagel... Kind of makes me sick to think about it. Loyalty is such a honorable thing, and Hagel has none.

Tsofah said...

Malott:

:-) Agreed.

All_I_Can_Stands said...

Well, he picked the foot-in-mouth plagiarist. Obama must have liked that Biden thought he was a "clean black"

Also, I have at long last posted if you or your readers are interested.

AICS

SkyePuppy said...

So sad. You're stuck with Buh-Bayh for a while longer.