Saturday, August 16, 2008

"I would Never Do An Add About The White Woman He Lived With For A Year After Columbia University"

That little grenade was dropped on the O'Reilly Factor last night as guest host John Kasich interviewed a conservative pundit who had just produced a hit piece commercial on Obama. Kasich's question was, "Is there anything that is off Limits?"

To his credit, John Kasich immediately changed the subject.

But it's out there... And I can just see the reporters at The National Enquirer scrambling as I write. I know why it was said... And the reason is ugly... Whether the statement was true or not.

But I'll say this: If the Republican nominee for president was Condoleeza Rice, and a similar story had been dropped about her, the story would be on the front page of The New York Times this morning.



UPDATE: Thanks to an anonymous commenter, we know the name of the man Kasich was interviewing - Floyd Brown... And his website - http://www.exposeobama.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Please help me out. I just want to find out if you happen to know the name of the conservative pundit that appeared on O'Reilly Factor yesterday with guest host John Kasich.

I want to post the video on my site.

I will come back to your site to check it out later.

Thanks.

Jane.

Anonymous said...

Could be Obama's way to deflect other rumors.

Malott said...

Can't help you... I missed the guy's name.

I found a few guys talking about it on an AOL Message Board, and they were also wondering who the guy was.

One thought it was Floyd something.

Anonymous said...

the guy's name was Floyd Brown.
exposeobama.com