Sunday, August 24, 2008

George of the Jungle

George Hussein Onyango Obama...

The Illinois senator (Barack Obama) mentions his brother in his autobiography, describing him in just one passing paragraph as a "beautiful boy with a rounded head".

What the heck does that mean?

So the guy still lives in a 2x3 meter shack just outside Nairobi? Maybe Barack's friend Tony Rezko could arrange better quarters for him.

"I have seen two of my friends killed. I have scars from defending myself with my fists. I am good with my fists." -- George Obama

Ungawa.
As I blogged earlier, Obama averaged giving less than 1% of his income to charity early in this decade. I think we know why George is still in a shack.
He does have a rounded head... But I still don't know what that means.

6 comments:

All_I_Can_Stands said...

When asked why he did not help his brother he explained that due to his acute case of BDS, he simply cannot stand anybody with the name George.

janice said...

I don't understand the "round head" comment but that hat makes him look like an eraser.

Malott said...

Janice,

Yes, the rounded head comment is a mystery. But your eraser observation and AICS's diagnosis of Bush Derangement Syndrome are pure genius.

SkyePuppy said...

Umm... Kenya isn't a jungle.

Also, I knew an older lady who said her mom always commented on the shape of newborn babies' heads. Round is good. Flattened or otherwise misshapen is bad.

Malott said...

Skyepuppy,

I fear someone is lapsing into the poor manners of a typical woman... Being petty, contrary, and argumentative.

I don't behave that way on your site.

SkyePuppy said...

Chris,

I don't behave that way on your site.

Of course you don't.