Tuesday, November 28, 2006


Women Love Me

No matter where I go I'm always being accosted by some ivory-skinned lovely who falls prey to the Malott charm.

Is it the dimples? The fashionable eyeware? That boyish, unassuming come-hither-smile that holds such promise?

I have no idea who this woman is... probably some poor soul who one day in an inadvised fit of desperation walked down an aisle somewhere and tethered herself to a deadbeat... and now she latches on to complete strangers in a futile attempt to rekindle the passion she once held for life.

Bless her heart. I wish her well.

4 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

I must say I'm speechless.

The poor woman! And she looks so happy. She must have been unable to resist.

Bless her very sweet heart.

Malott said...

It is sad... And she is such a pretty little thing.
And clean.

This is a burden that I must bear alone.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! I am so sorry you have to endure such "scenery"! (smile) Oh, yeah, the guy in the pic looks pretty happy too!

Anonymous said...

How in the world could she NOT be attracted to such a renaissance man.

You must have told her of your canning abilities or did you show her your onions and carrots?