Friday, November 03, 2006

Some Women Need a Little Help

What is wrong with me? I just can't get enough of these before and after pictures... watching these lovely little next-door maidens (They could be maidens!) be transformed with a little paint and putty into glamorous tarts.

But I really think that this is a kind of anomaly - that it only works on a very few women. I have had more than one friend that has had a glamour make-over and came out looking like... well... at best -silly... at worst - a prostitute.

But I'm still facinated by these pictures. Maybe I just like looking at women.


3 comments:

janice said...

I love it...

I emailed your post to 7 people this morning, not because they too, have an obsession with maidens, rather due to their political views

All_I_Can_Stands said...

I prefer Hillary's Before pic.

Malott said...

Yes, it better captures her essence.