Friday, August 11, 2006

Hezbologna

Skyepuppy... blogosphere goddess, came up with the term Europeasement which was brilliant and left me green with envy and ripe with cyber-jealousy (ripe, I tell you!) since I've never made up a word before.

Will Malott's Blog be out-done? I think not. The entire staff at MB spent half the night coming up with its own pathetic attempt at brilliance and finally settled on Hezbologna. (pronounced Hez-bo-lo'-nee) Now the only problem is determining what it will mean.

When pictures from Lebanon are doctored or staged... that is Hezbologna.

When Oakwood Hospital, in Dearborn Michigan provides tax-paid Medicaid deliveries to pregnant, foreign Muslim women with fraudulent social security numbers and those kids are now U.S. citizens, and their American birth certificates can be sold in the Muslim world's black market... THAT is Hezbologna.

When there are public rallies on the streets of Dearborn in support of Hezbollah, a group responsible for killing countless Americans... THAT is Hezbologna.

Whenever the collective racist voice of CAIR (The Council on American-Islamic Relations) preaches to America about how we are unfair and shouldn't use words like Islamo-fascist... THAT is Hezbologna!

The entire staff at Malott's Blog encourages the free world to liberally incorporate Hezbologna into its lexicon until Wikipedia acknowledges its presence... and the green pages of Skyepuppy's blog becomes a metaphor for her verdant envy!

I've had a stressful week. Cut me some slack.

3 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

A sweeping term. All-useful. Powerful yet descriptive.

Best of all, it doesn't encroach on Europeasement territory!

SkyePuppy said...

Oh, I forgot.

I'm green, GREEEENN!!!!

(Does that help?)

janice said...

Fantastic!

Now I find myself green with envy. Great, I'll be spending my weekend trying to make up a word!
Thanks Chris