Thursday, November 06, 2008


Preparing the Soil


BATON ROUGE, LA (AP) - Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal is fueling speculation of possible long-term presidential ambitions with a planned trip to Iowa next month.


Jindal will keynote a fundraising dinner for the Iowa family policy center's "celebrating the family" banquet, a high-profile christian conservative event in a state pivotal in presidential races. The governor's spokeswoman, Melissa Sellers, confirmed that Jindal will attend the event November 22nd and also will make a stop in the Cedar Rapids area to see some of the recent flooding damage there.


This obviously marks Malott's Blog's coverage of campaign 2012.
....

5 comments:

Mojo_Risin said...

Please, for the love of God, don't start talking about the next election yet. We've been hearing about THIS one for 3 years.

Malott said...

Mojo,

I appreciate your sentiments, but we conservatives need something to take our minds off last Tuesday.
:)

Anonymous said...

1/20/13 - the end of an error.

Tsofah said...

"Without vision people perish". Gotta have hope to make it through the next 4 years AND Obama's need to find another ladder to climb. Besides, he'll be starting his 2012bid this time next year.

Grammy said...

I love George W. Bush. He's spent way too much of my money, and I wish he hadn't done that, so he's not perfect, but I love the man. I cannot imagine the burden of information and responsibility that he has awakened to every day since 9/11. I suspect that he has been privy to much national security information that would vindicate many of his unpopular decisions. We would all probably be horrified if we woke up to a national security briefing every day and knew what he knows about threats against America. It is not an accident that we haven't experienced another attack like 9/11. I have never heard him either defend himself or launch derisive attacks against those who ridicule him. He is always stoically silent, and it's probably cost him a lot of popularity. George Bush has personal discipline, integrity and courage and that's why I love George W. Bush. I wish I could be around to see how history treats him.