Wednesday, November 05, 2008

And Then Depression Set In...


Well... At least I won't have to make my house payments anymore...

I can't believe Indiana went blue... I'm so ashamed...

When's my tax cut start?

Wait a second...

The last time we elected someone this bad... This wrong... This incompetent... We ended up with double digit inflation and double digit unemployment... Interest rates were so high that you couldn't afford to buy a home...

And in waltzed the greatest President of the 20th Century.

This time he won't be named Reagan, but maybe he'll be named Jindal or Romney... Or maybe she'll be named Palin...

In 1978 I didn't think our situation would ever get better.

I was wrong.

We'll survive this Noob... He'll do a lot of damage... But we'll take him down, and we'll get our country back.

McCain is not a conservative and never was the answer. Though this election is a tragedy, it may be for the best.

Just hang on. And pray.

....

2 comments:

Tsofah said...

And Pray, and pray, and pray.

Lydia said...

You scare me, and scare, and scare.

My sis lives in Indiana. Her sons are Hooziers; the whole family campaigned for Obama. In fact, they opened the building they own downtown where they live as a headquarters. It's because of people like my sis that Indiana went blue. I couldn't be prouder! And I DEFINITELY couldn't be prouder than I am of Nevada going blue. It is the homestate of aforementioned sis and me.

I'm praying too. For unity and sanity, a return to simplicity and community. I'm praying for the Obamas' safety. May he lead wisely (and I truly think he will).

Oh, heck, and I'm also praying that Sarah Palin evaporates into the very fog inside her brain. (and here I didn't think you liked women with big mouths.....:)