Sunday, September 27, 2009

Netanyahu, Israel, Stand Alone at UN

Great speech. Too bad Obama's Amerika stands with the enemies of Israel...

I've heard talk that if the Israeli Air force attempts to fly over Iraq in order to reach and destroy the nuclear reactors in Iran, Obama may order the United States Air force to intercept the Israeli bombers, and perhaps shoot them down.

More and more it appears that Obama feels the same way about Israel as her enemies do. In fact, Obama seems to feel the same way about America as her enemies do. That's why America's enemies love him.

5 comments:

Tsofah said...

Malott:

GMTA! (I've posted some of the comments from Bibi on my blog, video, etc.)

As far as taking out Iran's reactor? I would not be the least bit surprised if Jordan, not Israel, were to do it.

SkyePuppy said...

Tsofah,

If Jordan does it, that could help prevent WWIII, which would start when Israel launched its attack on Iran's reactors.

I heard a rumor (not sure whose radio show) that Obama has said that if Israel launches an attack against Iran, he'd shoot down the missiles before they can reach their targets. I hope it really is no more than mere rumor.

janice said...

I too, heard the rumor.

I thought, Jimmah's national security advisor, Brzezinski had suggested it.....

I believe Israel is working with Jordan to neutralize Iran.

Tsofah said...

Skye,

There'd be a little to no chance Israeli planes would do an air strike; that could contaminate the airspace if this thing is as advanced as they say.

No one in the Middle East wants Iran to have this capability. (North Korea is in favor, of course; and maybe Russia).

Personally I doubt WWIII would break out either - although there would be words, etc for show.

You never know what will happen next.

Malott said...

If the American Government stands against Israel... God help us!