Saturday, July 11, 2009


White Men Suck


“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experience would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life.”

Look, I realize that as a white man I am the proximal cause of every evil that has descended upon this planet and I should be mercilessly taxed for the very air that I displace and breathe. But am I evil to fear a president and congress that have no regard for the Constitution? We are one supreme court justice away from losing all semblance of a representative democracy!
I fear tyranical judges who care nothing for the will of the people and the law, if it stands in the way of their little sense of fairness and liberal social engineering.
....

4 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

As a lily-white woman, apparently I only half-suck.

I would hope that a wise English-Irish-Scottish-French-Dutch-German-Hungarian-Polish woman with the richness of her experience would more often than not reach a better conclusion than Sotomayor and her elitist ilk. But that's just me...

janice said...

In that same vein; I, for one, would hope that a wise white, Russian-Polish-German-Israeli, Catholic raised in a Kosher home while attending mass every Sunday, would reach a MUCH better conclusion than Sotomayor....surely I have my fingers better postioned to read the national pulse, thus render rulings based on my experiences....I'm just sayin'

janice said...

I guess I suck too.....

Tsofah said...

Looking at this photo...either Sotomayor has been crying, had an allergy attack, or has been hitting the "W.C.Fields" version of a drink!

Kinda scarey just thinking about it.

You know, her off-hand comments are one thing. The thing that really concerns me are her rulings that are unfair, very biased, and without common sense.