Thursday, July 09, 2009


Waxman Questions GOP Patriotism

Rep. Henry Waxman (D-Calif.), believes House Republican opposition to climate change legislation and the stimulus indicates they’re cheering against the good ol’ US of A.

“It appears that the Republican Party leadership in the Congress has made a decision that they want to deny President Obama success, which means, in my mind, they are rooting against the country, as well,” the powerful House Energy and Commerce Committee chairman told WAMU radio host Diane Rehm on Tuesday morning, promoting his new book, “The Waxman Report.”

First of all I must pause to say that Henry Waxman is a pretty, pretty man. He has a face to go Gay for. I must needs look away lest I contemplate the love whose name cannot be mentioned.

A short time ago the Democrats in Congress were "rooting against" our men and women serving in Iraq, and they did everything possible to trash President Bush and encourage our enemies. They got mad when we questioned their patriotism. I don't know how many American lives this loyal opposition cost us, but I am confident that "rooting against" bankrupting the country is much less deadly.

....

5 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

He's darn right I want to deny Obama success. Obama's success = America's demise. I prefer America's success to Obama's.

But I guess that makes me unpatriotic...

Tsofah said...

Obama's success? Where? What? How? Haven't seen any success from Obama yet!

Sorry, Malott...the only people I can think of who would go gay over Waxman are women!

Christina said...

I have to seriously question your "taste" in men's looks if you are serious here.

Surely you can do better.

And call me unpatriotic if its definition is denying Obama success at the cost of America.

Malott said...

Skyepup,

I agree with you... Allegiance to Obama does not equal patriotism.

Tsofah,

"Sorry, Malott...the only people I can think of who would go gay over Waxman are women!"

Well said!

Christina,

It's delightful the way Waxman's appearance mirrors his insidious machinations. I can imagine horns on his head and his torso attached to the body of an equine species.

SkyePuppy said...

Chris,

I'd use the word, "porcine," rather than "equine," myself. It's the nose...