Monday, July 06, 2009

Obama Does Moscow

MOSCOW (AP) - President Barack Obama and Russian President Dmitry Medvedev signed a preliminary agreement Monday to reduce the world's two largest nuclear stockpiles by as much as a third, down to the lowest levels of any U.S.-Russia accord, and counter what Obama called "a sense of drift" in the countries' relations.

I feel safer already. I'm confident that President Nitwit has the entire Russian government eating from his hand... Just where he wants them. Maybe the nation's newest Senator, Al Franken, can lend some of his formidable experience and expertise in dealing with this obviously subdued nuclear power.

I'd write more in praise of Obama, but I'm engaged in an Internet search for construction plans for my fallout shelter.

....

2 comments:

Tsofah said...

They sign contracts, we sign contracts, and neither one of us really stop or slow down our nuclear weapons development. It's still the "same ol' same ol'".

But it keeps Obama's name in the news.

Malott said...

Tsofah,

I suppose we should just be thankful that Obama didn't come along at the height of the Cold War... I don't believe the man comprehends the moral difference between communism and democracy.