Saturday, April 12, 2008

Olmert Gets it Right

Over at one of my favorite blogs, Skyepuppy wrote about how Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert won't be meeting with Jimmy Carter when the former president - and current embarrassment - travels to the middle east to meet with Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal.

In those moments when I am not terribly filled with the Holy Spirit, I fantasize about Carter being kidnapped by these Hamas terrorists and filmed in his underwear while being forced to say outrageous things.

But I can't think of too many outrageous things that Carter hasn't already said.

2 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

But I can't think of too many outrageous things that Carter hasn't already said.

"Ouch!" was my first reaction, but somehow I can't imagine Carter reacting that way.

He won't be kidnapped, you know. Kidnapping and torture are for people who won't say what you want them to. All Hamas has to do is let Carter keep opening his mouth. He's their gift that keeps on giving...

And thanks!

Tsofah said...

Skye:

I wonder if anyone has thought of having Carter checked for Alzheimer's or some other neurological disorder? He clearly seemed unaware of the White House's disdain for this meeting when he was asked about it on "This Week with George Stephanopoulus".

Sigh...I still think the banishment, uh er, I mean, Ambassadorship to China would be a good job for Carter, IF he were found physically and mentally healthy enough for the job.

Otherwise, the U.S. government should rightly label Carter as the rebel he is, selling out the U.S. to terrorist organizations, as well as going against our allies.

The man IS delusional.

Now...if you want to know what I REALLY think....