Tuesday, February 05, 2008

McCain Picks running Mate!

My sources have discovered that John McCain has picked Bob Dole to be his running mate in the presidential election. Evidently McCain first announced to his staff that Gerald Ford was his choice, but after being reminded that Ford is dead, reluctantly, and after much argument, switched to Dole.


Well, it doesn't really matter who he picks, now does it. After he wins the nomination, his "friends" in the mainstream media will immediately start referring to his age and his seemingly "unstable temperament"... Recalling the time he cursed his friends over the "Amnesty Bill"... etc.

I think it's time we all got used to the idea of a President Barrack Hussein Obama.


McCain's most ardent admirer - Mike Huckabee - who has been running for vice president since Iowa... Running interference for McCain... Slinging mud upon his only viable opponent, Mitt Romney... I suspect Mike will be summarily dismissed to sadly return to Arkansas where he will quell his pain by feeding mightily upon grits and possum.


McCain, lacking charisma and appeal, will shuffle into the debates... Looking like death warmed over... the monkey of his anti-conservative history securely ensconsed upon his back... Fumbling through his responses... All beautifully (yes, beautifully)contrasted with Obama's eloquence...

Well... It is SO OVER.

Here is my advice for conservatives in 2012: And realize, this is after the healthcare system is destroyed... The appointment of activist liberal judges has set the pro-life movement back at least two generations... Gay Marriage is a reality... Amnesty for illegals is law... And an encouraged Radical Islam is poised at our gates...

1) When the media says that our best candidate is "lazy"... Rally around that candidate.

2) When Bill Buckley's "National Review" picks its most conservative and viable candidate... Pay attention.

3) Look to conservative leaders like Michelle Malkin, Hugh Hewitt, Glenn Beck, Laura Ingraham, and Rush Limbaugh... Before hitching your wagon to cute little populists from the south... Or frolicking with other fringe candidates that cannot win.

And some time before then, watch the movie - "The Natural" - and embrace the words of Roy Hobbs when he says, "Go pick me out a winner, Bobby."

5 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

...other fringe candidates that cannot win.

It's been 2 weeks since the Florida primary, and the Ron Paul signs are still out in full force. (shakes head)

Tsofah said...

Malott:

Just curious - where does McCain say he is pro gay marriage etc? I tried to tell that to my hubby...he says McCain says just the opposite?

To be honest, I think all the candidates have a question mark for me on that subject. It's really scarey to me.

As is Obama's popularity despite his background, etc.

Malott said...

Delta,

Your husband is right. My point is: McCain can't win. The Dems in power after McCain loses will make gay marriage a reality.

And I'm pretty sure that McCain does not support amending the constitution to define marriage... Which is the only thing that could stop liberal judges from legalizing gay marriage.

Delta, if you choose to vote for McCain, I will still respect you. But McCain has performed as the "anti-conservative" over the last 10 years, and if we make him our leader... Conservatism will be crippled.

I'd rather punt... And try to do better in 2012. Sadly, there are no good options.

Tsofah said...

Hey Malott? I had to absentee vote, which was a month ago, and at that time I voted for Fred Thompson. Talk about conservative! (smile) You don't think McCain or Huckabee has as good a chance at winning as Romney? I'm concerned because Romney is from Massachusettes, which is an open gay marriage state...so not sure he wouldn't change his mind yet again. :-(

As far as the Dems are concerned, if I had to pick one over the other... (and I can't believe I'm saying this!), I'd pick Hillary. The reason is simple: there are questions I have about Obama, his loyalties, and some of the folks behind him. (not trying to promote my blog, ok? but I have a shared those things on my blog the last couple of days)

Right now, the ONLY thing that can save our country is prayer, repentance, and more prayer. That, of course, is IMHO.

Oh yeah, Chris? Thanks for the respect! I respect ya too! BIG SMILE

SkyePuppy said...

Oops! It's only been 1 week since Florida's primary. (still shakes head)