Sunday, January 07, 2007

A Cat Lover I Can Respect

JANUARY 5--A Tennessee man who kept 114 dead cats and a dead German Shepherd named Snowy in three freezers is suing police for seizing and destroying the frosty animal carcasses, which, he claims, had "emotional value" to him and were destined for a pet cemetery he was building.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0105073cats1.html

If every American enthusiastically shared the ambition to have 114 dead cats in his freezer, we could have this country in ship-shape by Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Ouch! I lose my computer for one weekend and suddenly this outpouring of cat hatred appears! I'll have to move this issue higher on my prayer list, it seems.

Malott said...

Bekah,

Yes, it doesn't take long for things to deteriorate on the hot button issues of today.