Thursday, January 28, 2010

You Elect a Leftist...

There are times in life when there simply are no sanctified words to adequately express the outrage one feels over the deterioration of something once fine and noble.

Against my better judgement I watched the State of the Union last night. For me, the lowest point in the speech was when President Obama belittled the Supreme Court for following the dictates of the Constitution when they struck down parts of Campaign Finance Reform. The nine members of the Court were sitting on the front row of the House Chamber and the Democrats surrounding them rose as one in raucous, deriding applause.

Tasteless. No class. Hopefully at the next State of the Union there will be fewer Democrats to make vulgar asses of themselves when the Leftist from the White House arrives to say something ignorant.

Democrats hate the Constitution because it limits the power of the Federal Government. Democrats want unlimited power... Especially the unlimited power to take our money and change our culture.

Barack Chavez Obama and the other Reds in Congress would turn this country into a Banana Republic if they could get away with it. The Constitution, the Supreme Court, and a very angry Tea Party Movement stand in their way. For now.




Oh, did you hear that they are coming for our retirement accounts?

....

2 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

Holy cow! The retirement story makes me glad I had to cash out my 401k (before the stock market took its nosedive in 2008) to keep food on the table and a roof over my head.

BTW, I saw the respelling of POTUS as POSOTUS. Now, that would be un-Christian, so I would never say that myself... but I saw it...

Malott said...

SP,

I struggled all day... Then I finally Googled POSOTUS...

Found it in the Urban Dictionary... Which I thought was rather ironic.