Friday, July 18, 2008


Gagging Michelle


Turnabout is fair play.


Michelle Obama... Angela Davis with more relaxed hair... Has been sent home to care for the girls. The campaign must have done some polling that suggested Americans didn't approve of an Activist Big Mouth First Lady who saw nothing to be proud of in America's history.


I figure she is totally pissed. (Forgive my French.) Michelle is Jack Nicholson's character in A Few Good Men, Col. Nathan R. Jessep, and is just dying to tell us she called the Code Red... In her case she wants to spit in America's eye and tell us how rotten we are.


I guess she will have to wait until after the election... Something we have to look forward to...

3 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

Everyone knows "pissed" isn't French. French would be "pissée."

Spanish would be "pissedo."

I'm here to help...

Tsofah said...

Skye: LOL!!!!

Malott: It looks like Michelle is being shut mouthed just like they made Hillary do when Bill was running; and just like Teresa Kerry when John was running.

Most Republican candidates wives are a bit more silent until AFTER an election.

The exception to this was Harry Truman's wife, Bess, who didn't care to speak to DC press or even live in DC unless she had to.

There is NO ONE running that is anything like Truman today, but I wish we had someone with the chutzpah to at least be honest with us!

Well, then again, MICHELLE was honest...and we have been warned.

Malott said...

Skyepuppy,

I'm so glad you visit my blog... You always add a touch of the "class" I lack.

Tsofah,

I'm glad you visit, too. And, we have certainly been warned!