Monday, July 14, 2008


First Black In The White House


It won't be Barack... He's a mulatto. The first black in the White House will be Michelle.


I'm not sure why, but I think the thought of Michelle bothers me more than the other new resident... The one who will be doing the major damage.



Why is that? Why is the thought of First Lady Michelle more irritating than the thought of President Obama?



I see Senator Obama as a foreigner... Raised outside the Continental United States... And I don't expect him to love our country, its history, or its traditions. I have very low expectations for him.



But Michelle was raised here, and when she gets up and speaks... And scolds... I just want to tell her that she is an annoying, ungrateful twit... And that she should just shut up.

First Lady Hillary wanted to screw up the country with her liberalism, but I still saw her as a patriot.

I think Michelle is unpatriotic... She was taught that this country is bad.

4 comments:

Tsofah said...

Hey, uh, Chris? Obama was raised in the US for most of his life. So, he really has no excuse other than he is a humanist and liberal.

In deference to a recent comment from Jesse Jackson: he doesn't have to. I think Michelle already did.

(I know, I know...bad!Slap my wrist!)

Malott said...

Tsofah,

Since Hawaii is outside the "Continental" United States, and his other residence was Indonesia, I believe my statement was correct. He was 18 when he moved to California.

Raised by a Leftist in the Hawaian and Indonesian cultures makes his upbringing foreign to mine.

Malott said...

And does Michelle wear the pants?

I think she shares the pants... Most definitely!

Tsofah said...

Malott:

But, but, but.....his commercials say he was raised by his mother and grandparents in the heartland of the U.S.!!!

I live in the heartland of the U.S., and it ain't Hawaii!

Ok...who lied! Barack would not have...he doesn't flip flop, he just never told anyone the details of his thinking....

Uh, ok, I feel an "article" coming on! smile