Friday, April 28, 2006

Jose' Can You See... That You're Insulting Us?

Well I've heard the Illegal Alien National Anthem. So it's come to that has it? Spanish speaking criminals bastardizing the lyrics that have accompanied so many of our finest into war and to their deaths? How dare they? Who do they think they are?

And they have plans to march and boycott work on Monday, hoping to shut down American cities?

That's just about enough for me. I refuse to accept the honor of becoming the northern suburbs of Mexico. I want a list of companies and products that support illegal immigration and hire criminals. I can manage without them and their products.

I want a list of the Washington wussies that take anything less than a hard line on this issue. I simply will not support any candidate that flirts with amnesty. I will not vote for any candidate that will not cast his support behind kicking these illegals out of my English-speaking country, and building a wall to keep them out.

If your business does business in Spanish... then you've lost my business.

I don't go to movies with Salma Hayek or Antonio Banderas.

Taco Bell? I won't go there.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was with you until we got to Salma Hayek and Taco Bell.

Malott said...

Andrew,

The shortest post in the history of your blogging career and you have to disagree with me.

I wonder how your wife feels about you putting another woman ahead of national security.

But I can sympathize with your sad and pathetic weakness for Taco Bell...

Christina said...

"The Wife" here:

I am utterly disturbed by Andrew's complete disregard for ethics when it comes to Salma Hayek. (He does like the Latin women.) Taco Bell, I can, and must, live with. But perhaps it is time to put down my foot on Salma...(she said, with a gleam in her eyes.)

I'm so glad that Harrison Ford and Matthew McConaughey hold themselves to higher standards. (And don't even think of proving me wrong here...I don't want to know!)

Christina said...

As for this whole Spanish American national anthem...

I haven't heard it or read the "revised" words...yet. But I already know I completely, 100% disagree with the whole concept.

You want to be an American? Come here legally, learn the language, pay your taxes and sing the real National Anthem. (And take your hat off too.)

Malott said...

President Bush was asked what he thought about the "Spanish" National Anthem and he said he thought it should be sung in English and he said people who come here should learn English.

Considering his lack of leadership on this subject... it made me feel good. It wasn't much, but it was something.

And Andrew needs to keep his meandering eyes pointed towards home and away from his precious Salma. But it's not my place to say.

Anonymous said...

No, it isn't. Geez. I knew I should have posted anonymously.

janice said...

Heard this morning on Bill Bennett's Morning in America a lawn care company was closing Monday and forcing employees to work Saturday so illegals could go and protest!
I think it was True Green.
Any American looking for a job should go with ID in hand to a business where illegals gather and get themselves a job on Monday.