Sunday, April 02, 2006

Insecurity and Islam

Janice has a great piece that explains so much about Islam. She writes:

The muslim community has low self esteem. We all know the muslim faith is based on deeds, works and total obedience to the stringent laws in the koran. If allah commands it and I fail how can I ever be worthy to enter paradise? ...A muslims entire life is centered on gaining entrance to paradise. Everything I need to know in relation to ones life is based in the koran. How, where and when I pray, what I can wear, when I can have sex. You're even allowed to tell a lie, kill and take slaves. How's that for a moral compass? ...There is no saving grace, no forgiveness. You can't even have a personal relationship with the god of islam, it's blasphemy.
http://19jancan66.blogspot.com/2006/04/my-borders-waldenbooks-boycott.html

No comments: