Saturday, March 15, 2008

Obama Throws Minister Under Church Bus

Obama did not clarify whether Wright volunteered to leave his African American Religious Leadership Committee, a loose group of supporters associated with the campaign, or whether the campaign asked him to leave.

Let us all take a moment and guess.

Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., condemned racially charged sermons by his former pastor Friday and urged Americans not to reject his presidential campaign because of “guilt by association.”

He can urge all he wants, but it's obvious to any reasonable person that Barack has emotional ties with this racist, hate monger - which suggests he is sympathetic to his views. I wouldn't sit through the sermons of a racist white minister for 20 years... I know a couple guys who would, but they shouldn't be president either.

I listen to this minister rant and it's obvious to me than he wouldn't like me because of the color of my skin. (I am a little pasty - especially this time of year.)

Anyway, Barack has made his minister go bye bye. My sources tell me that friends of Michelle Obama have cautioned her to keep her controversial statements to herself.

1 comment:

janice said...

I think the damage is done.

To bad the MSM sat on this story for 2 months, the democrat race would look a little different today.