Saturday, March 13, 2010

Wicked Women I Work With

As a new feature on Malott's Blog, I will be presenting profiles of women I work with or have worked with in the past. I'll only do this when I have an accompanying picture.

T.M.

The picture below is about ten years old. T.M. brought a camera with her on her last day at work. She put her arm around my waist and said, "We need our picture taken," held the camera at arm's length, and snapped this off.




T.M. was absolutely beautiful. She was stunning. And she liked me. She thought I was interesting. She knew I found her attractive, and one of her favorite things to do was to come up to me at work and press her body against mine until I became disoriented. It didn't take long.

You might think T.M. was a little crazy. But considering her family background, she was really quite the success story. When I knew her she had a young child, no husband, and parents that borrowed money from her.

I've only seen her a couple times since this picture was taken. But I do get an occasional phone call from her prospective employers. I was never her boss or supervisor but she still lists me as a reference. This is how I describe her over the phone: "T.M. is very smart... A quick study. She is a good worker. She is very capable and everyone liked her. I wish we had her back."

I miss T.M.

....

No comments: