Saturday, March 14, 2009

Woman Injured by Power Tool/Adult Toy

Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade, TheBayNet.com first reported. The man who called 911 about the incident admitted attaching the sex toy to the saw and then using the high-powered, homemade device on his partner, according to the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office.

The saw cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman, according to TheBayNet.com. The injuries were severe enough for medevac, but the woman was released from the hospital Monday and is recovering from her unusual injuries.
....

You really have to wonder what preceded this event. Did the gentleman ever say to the lady, "For crying out loud honey, I'm not a machine!"
....
Just how bored would you have to be with the tenderness of traditional intimacies, before you started plugging in the power tools?
....
Oh well. Even a bad love is better that no love at all.
....

5 comments:

Christina said...

"...I'm not a machine!"

Thank you for the laugh. I'm just glad I wasn't drinking my coke at the moment I read that one.

Good to see you around!

janice said...

OMG Chris, "...I'm not a machine!" You crack me up!

You can't make this stuff up!

Grammy said...

Well...this kind of illustrates the term "sawzall." We have one and they're scary!

Tsofah said...

Oh Lord help us now!
The thought is ...uh, well,
YEWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Bekah said...

I have no words...but I am laughing just a bit. Okay a lot.