Saturday, September 27, 2008


Paul Newman RIP

He was 5'9" tall... Or short.

In my humble opinion he gave the performance of his career in 1982 when he played the alcoholic lawyer, Frank Galvin, in The Verdict. However, he didn't receive the academy award that year because the ignorant liberals in Hollywood wanted to give it to Ghandi... Or Ben Kingsley who they probably thought was Ghandi.

I could have played Ghandi. With makeup, my sister could have played Ghandi. Idiots!

But for political correctness and the worship of a liberal icon... Newman was robbed in '82.

Good actor.


....

4 comments:

janice said...

Cool Hand Luke,

My favorite Newman movie.

SkyePuppy said...

Butch Cassidy...

Such a shame.

SkyePuppy said...

Let me clarify:

Such a shame that he died. Not that he played Butch Cassidy.

Tsofah said...

Definately a good person and a good role model. I wish there were more people like him in the world. But now he is gone...

May G-d bring comfort to his wife Joanne and his family.