Thursday, September 04, 2008

My Phone Call from the Republican National Committee

As I've said before, if you ever contribute money to a political party... You will never be lonely.

I got a call yesterday afternoon from a woman who, after mispronouncing my last name, launched into a spiel about how I needed to be sure to tune-in to McCain's speech, and blah blah blah... I knew where we were headed of course.

I cut her off after about 15 seconds by saying, "I don't like John McCain... I wanted a Conservative. But because he chose Governor Palin as his running mate, I plan to write a check to the campaign."

She said, "Well we can take care of that right now on the phone..."

"No..." I said. "I'll wait to hear from Governor Palin."


I love being me.

1 comment:

Tsofah said...

Malott:

I LOVE IT! Thanks for the wonderful laugh!