Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Environmental Pledge

I've been changed. Yes, really changed. In these past few days when I see myself, I seem like someone else.

I pledge to keep my use of greenhouse gas-producing energy at or below the levels used by Al Gore, Barbra Streisand, Brad Pitt, Susan Sarandon, George Clooney, and the other Evangelists of the Left.

If everyone in America does that, we just might save our world.

As I continue my enlightenment - my slow but sweet drift towards the Left - I find that the Academy Award Winning Al Gore has become my Superstar. He's a man. He's just a man.

I don't know how to love him.

3 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

I know exactly what you mean, because I don't know how he moves me... to turn off the lights.

The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Al Gore is such an inspiration. He's my new role model. I'm going to do just like him, and follow his example on energy consumption.

Al Gore: Savior of the Planet Earth!

Christina said...

I pledge to never become such a blowhard that I give off as much carbon dioxide as Al Gore.

Does that count? I mean...that's pretty significant, isn't it?