Friday, December 09, 2005


Ann Coulter Welcomed at UCONN

In a typical display of liberal "tolerance," students at the University of Connecticut shouted-down Ann Coulter on campus Wednesday night forcing her to cut short her speech.

These champions of free speech used the sophisticated "boombox with loud music" argument to counter Coulter's conservative ideas.
Shown here is a UCONN student holding a poster which features the devastatingly clever and compelling "Hitler Moustache" argument in opposing Coulter's political stance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, the open-minded tolerance of the left. If only you and I could so freely welcome the views of others instead of being narrow-minded bigots.

By the way, have they identified the student using the "boombox with loud music" technique? I wonder if it might be a relative of my college roommate. Although that has been a few years ago now, I distinctly remember that he would routinely employ that technique (particularly when I was trying to study).

By the way, inspired by the 'Hitler moustache" on Coulter, I have been working on horns and a pitchfork for Howard Dean. What do you think? Unfortunately, I probably won't ever dare reveal it because I'm sure it would violate the separation of church and state by pushing my narrow-minded religious superstitions on anyone who might see it and be offended. We have to be open-minded and tolerant of everyone's views, you know - just ask the students at UCONN.

Malott said...

Young, cute, clever, and female... what a nightmare Ann must be for the Left.

I'd think twice about the horns and pitchfork on Dean for another reason; Any association with Satan might raise his stock among most Democrats.