Friday, September 03, 2010

Racial Profiling in America

Yes, it's sad but true. Without any evidence, and even before the immigration law is put into play, the United States Federal Government is suing the State of Arizona... Racially profiling white law enforcement officials as being dishonest and incapable of fairly applying the law. Why? Because they are white.

As a white man I am racially profiled in the mainstream media every day. Many things are assumed of me, simply based upon the color of my skin. It's assumed that I am guilty of bigotry, hatred... and that I have a selfish disregard for my fellow man.

I can't help the way I look. God made me this way. But I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the meaning of its creed: We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal... So let freedom ring from every village and every hamlet... Let us look forward to that day when all God's children, greasy Italian-Americans, drunken Irish-Americans, stupid Swedish Immigrants, and all us other white guys will join hands and sing... Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

....

1 comment:

Grammy said...

I wondered how long it would take you guys to say enough is enough.