Thursday, June 04, 2009


Ruined It for Me

During lunch yesterday I watched the unveiling of Reagan's statue at the Capitol. It was nice, but when I saw Nancy Pelosi flitting around capturing airtime and desperately seeking attention... Well it made me want to throw up.

It was a disgusting display. Pelosi is a far-left Democrat and twit who lied about her knowledge of water boarding and supported treasonous speech during the Bush presidency that got brave young American soldiers killed... And, Pelosi hates and seeks to undermine everything Ronald Reagan stood for.

She is such a disgusting hypocrite.


....

1 comment:

Tsofah said...

Malott:

My feelings exactly!

I also grimaced as Mrs. Reagan thanked Nancy Pelosi for working to have the statue presented there.

Yep, it's to get airtime.