Saturday, June 13, 2009


It's Not Easy Being Green

I love this picture. No... I really love this picture. I could head off in many directions commenting... But I have chosen what I feel is the most disturbing and tasteless path.

Let me climb out on a limb here... Let me take a major blog-risk and say... White women are best.

Let's look at the numbers, shall we? In America white men with black wives number 117,000. Black men with white wives number 286,000.

White men with Asian wives number 530,000, although black women in America outnumber Asian women 20 million to 2 million.

Even Asian men are more popular with white women, 174,000, than black women are with white men... and we all know about Asian men! ;)

Devil's advocate retorts: Maybe black women just aren't attracted to white men!

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Pleeease!

Oh sure, there is the amazingly fantastic La Shawn Barber and the wonderful Condoleeza Rice... There is the wise and brilliant Star Parker... There are women of color that provide an example for us all, and that I could definitely take lessons from... But white women deserve a break... And now that Obama has made racism a thing of the past, I'm going to stick up for the down-trodden white female and say... White women are best!

Now... I display genius: I think Obama should appoint an interracial marriage czar whose soul job would be to fix up Asian men with black women. Think of the basic societal problems that could be fixed down the road! Can you say Tiger Woods?... Helloooo!

Disclaimer: One must consider that these claims are being made by a white 55 year-old never-married childless male who has been rejected by women of every race, creed, and shoe size.


At some point in the future my blog may sink lower, but I'll have to really work at it.

....

5 comments:

janice said...

As one of those down-trodden, I thank you Chris for sticking up for me!You really made my day when I read "White women are best"!

And I look forward to your downward spiral......It's gonna be hysterical!

Malott said...

Janice,

Yes, you white women have been held down long enough.

Even a sensitive guy like me has been guilty of holding down white women. But when they want up, I let them up.

Grammy said...

Oh, my. This is your Star Trek moment...daring to go where no man has gone before. I'm speechless. I wonder when you white men are going to stand up and rebel. Any time there's a terrorist on TV or movies it always turns out to be the white male pigs. White males are made out to be the cause of all of the worlds troubles and I'm pretty sure you all drive SUV's. White men unite!!!!!

Tsofah said...

The only thing I can think of when I see this pic is some derrogatory comments from SNL's Point/Counterpoint with Jane Curtin and Dan Ackroyd!

As far as your posting - I'm glad you like ME!

Uh, yeah, Malott, you'd have to sink VERY low to get lower! ;-)

Christina said...

All I have to say is that I don't want to be on Michelle's bad side.

YIKES!