Monday, June 01, 2009

Obama Can't Have My Chevy Truck

I just read Janice's post about her Corvette and America's love for their cars and trucks.

She ended her post by writing: "I never did like being told what to do and I’m not going to let the 'government' start now."

I love that kind of talk!

I think the best thing that the 21st century American can do for his country is keep being American. Drive what you want... Eat what you want... Buy what you want... Do what you want... Live free. Thumb your nose at the pimps and leeches in Washington and live your life in freedom whether it's legal to do so anymore or not. And for the sake of everything that's been worth dying for since 1776, keep saying and blogging every word and thought that you darn well please.

Thanks Janice!

....

2 comments:

janice said...

Thank you Chris!

Tsofah said...

Here, here! Applause! Well Said!