Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Weekly Beating

As a public service Malott's Blog has decided to pick out one person each week who needs to be beaten.

This week I have picked Matthew Lesko, the annoying little cretin in the question mark suit who educates thieves on how they can go about acquiring the money which the government has stolen from me.

This guy really ticks me off. Who would question the undeniable fact that this man deserves to be taken out behind the barn and beaten mercilessly... And I say that a a Christian. In every situation I always try to consider "What would Jesus do," and in this case I think He would say, "Hey... This guy is asking for it!" Now whether the Saviour would bring the baseball bat, or simply look on approvingly... Only a theologian could divine.



This little homunculus might as well be handing out blueprints of my home marked with the location of my valuables, and a schedule of when I'm likely to be gone or asleep... And he's making money from it!



So congratulations Lesko... You disgusting little twerp. For facilitating theft, you are this week's Person Who Needs to be Beaten!

....

No comments: