Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Calling-In Gay

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Some same-sex marriage supporters are urging people to "call in gay" Wednesday to show how much the country relies on gays and lesbians, but others question whether it's wise to encourage skipping work given the nation's economic distress.

Just a comment: I have never been married. I don't date. I'm not tough looking. I have small hands. I have skinny wrists and legs. I have blond hair and I'm a tenor. And even if I had two broken legs and a collapsed lung, I would have dragged myself into work today.

The maintenance guys would have talked.

....

3 comments:

Tsofah said...

CHUCKLE!!! Malott, you are too funny sometimes! I love your concern over what the maintenance guys would think! LOL

Grammy said...

But you're a helluva tennis player.

Jacob said...

Something to prove, have we?