Thursday, December 18, 2008


Amazing Revelation for December

Yes, Malott has decided that as a public service he will research and reveal one amazing revelation each month. Shown here in a recent photo, Malott, who has always looked young for his age, has been been researching and revealing for a long long time now and has learned the ropes, mostly through trial and error. The entire staff at Malott's blog is very excited about this new feature.

So without further tedious and annoying build up, here is December's Amazing Revelation:


Enya Sings Her Own Songs!

I hope you're as amazed as I was! Of course it would be more interesting if anyone cared, but I don't think my amazing revelations should be limited by anything as subjective as levels of interest or significance.
^
Like most people, I always figured this woman only mouthed the words while some middle-aged woman from New Jersey with a disfiguring skin disease actually did the singing. But I found a YouTube video that shows this woman, who inexplicably chooses to go by her first name only, is actually singing before an audience with a mic. Born Enya Stunkerd on May 17 1961, this woman has been producing fluff that rivals even the pathetic drivel of Andrew Lloyd Weber.

I thought of posting an Enya video, but even this shlockey blog has some standards. So instead I'm posting an Enya song from Celtic Woman that I saw on a PBS Fund Drive which features three anonymous babes in formals. (I did not contribute.)
^
The best part is when they bow at the end and the objects of my sincerest admiration threaten to abandon their moorings.
....
Yes... I'll post most anything...
....

3 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

(Shakes head.)

Tsofah said...

Hey Malott? Take back what you said about Andrew Lloyd Weber's music. I LOVE ALW's music. So, take it back please. I'm fighting back tears and am devastated that someone would not agree with me on ALW. :-( Such depth in the scores, such rich melodies with awesome harmonies! He is spectacular, right up there with the dude who writes the scores for the Indiana Jones movies and Star Wars. So, take it back or I am gonna pout!


GOTCHA!!!! :-D ;-D

Grammy said...

Okay, that has to be the cutest picture EVER!