Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Peter Heck I Know


Radio Host... Educator... Pundit... Princess...

A lesser man would look foolish wearing a tiara. But beneath the rhinestones lie the merciless, brooding eyes of a jungle cat... And a threatening physical presence that effortlessly instills fear and foreboding.

Though rarely caught on film, the Malott's Blog staff photographer - at risk of life and limb - was able to covertly snap a couple candid shots of this radio legend.

I've never met this imaginative genius, but I listen to his show almost every day. Peter Heck is the gold standard of political analysis. He is the Cadillac of AM Radio. He is the Jennifer Lopez Buttocks of Talk... An analogy that works on many levels.

Does hosting the fastest growing talk show in Indiana take its toll?

Sometimes.

But tune in daily from 4-6 PM at 1350 AM... or on the Internet at the Peter Heck Web Site... for one of the wittiest and most profound talk shows on radio today.

6 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

What a scoop your staff photographer was able to get! No other news outlet has anything like it. Amazing!

Bekah said...

Hmmmm...not quite sure it's his color. Maybe a few more rhinestones to sparkle it up a bit? :)

Even so - it makes me laugh.

Tsofah said...

I wonder what type of payback you are going to receive for posting this on your blog? Maybe a short video of you when you first wake up in the morning? :-)

janice said...

This is off topic a bit, I have a question.

Maybe I'm missing something but I can't find the link to listen or the station link. Can someone tell me how I can listen online?

Christina said...

Janice,

You can go to the link on my blog (The Peter Heck Show) and it will take you to the official Peter Heck show website, where on the home page, there is a box in the lower left-hand corner that has the daily audio updates. The box says "Listening Station".

Hope that helps!

Christina

janice said...

Thanks Christina, I'll found it. I was hoping to listen live. I'll just catch it the next day.