Sunday, September 16, 2007

Alan Keyes Enters Race

Maybe Alan isn't getting enough attention at home.

As Skyepuppy puts it: "...because we don't have enough GOP candidates yet."

I am personally willing to bet my home, my retirement savings, and my sister's three children that I can pick out five candidates that will include the next president of the United States.

The majority of the present candidacies are self-serving and pathetic...

We've got Barack, Bill, Chris, Dennis, Duncan, Fred, Hill, Joe, John, John, Mike, Mike, Mitt, Ron, Rudy, Sam, Tom... and Alan.

But it's much worse... This site claims that there are 47 Democrats and 63 Republicans that have officially announced their candidacies.

To introduce justice into the system, I feel that any announced candidate that gets less than 5% of the vote should get their head shaved and have to dance on the Capitol steps in their underwear.

Fair is fair.

2 comments:

Jacob said...

Hm. I'd say that losing a contest which George Bush could win twice is embarrassing enough already.

Kind of like losing in the Special Olympics.

(Well, almost exactly like losing in the Special Olympics.)

Tsofah said...

There are that many candidates? Why? (sigh)

I hope the one I like the best gets the nomination for the party I like the best!

Oh yeah, that AIN'T Hillary!