Saturday, August 25, 2007

Opus Censored?

Cartoonist Berkeley Breathed has inked his share of anti-Bush episodes, but tonight he’s run afoul of an enemy that really does want to destroy his free speech.

And I’m not talking about radical Islamic front groups this time. Berkeley Breathed is being preemptively censored by our very own Western mainstream media.
The Islamic world’s meltdown over the dreaded cartoons of blasphemy continues to pay dividends.

I hope to link to these... So stay tuned.

1 comment:

Tsofah said...

Malott:

I applaude your courage!!!!

(Why did they block this one? I've seen much worse against every other religion in the world, I think...hmmm, could it be that our country has become overly Politically Correct? Then again, I remember when they pulled the song "Bomb Iran" off the radio stations in the 1980's...)