Thursday, February 19, 2009


I Wouldn't Want My Sister to Marry One

Prejudice is an ugly thing. There are probably thousands... Maybe even hundreds of American-Muslims who think Muzzammil Hassan over-reacted a little when he cut his wife's head off. Besides, maybe she was asking for it! Look at her picture... Aasiya Hassan was probably very hard to live with. Maybe she kept a messy house... Burned dinners... We've all known that kind.

Besides, it could have been a silly accident. I know for myself, whenever I hold a sharp knife to a woman's throat, I'm quite capable of becoming distracted and... Woops! Darn the luck!

Anyway, we can't let this unfortunate incident prejudice our view of Islam. I know whenever a man in my church cuts his wife's head off, we always give him the benefit of the doubt... We like to think the best of people. And America should do the same for men of every faith, creed, and country of origin.
....
So when Abdul or Waseem come calling on your sisters or daughters, welcome them with open arms... And don't insult them by hiding the cutlery.
....

4 comments:

Christina said...

If Abdul or Waseem come for Emily, I'm pretty sure she won't be leaving with them.

Call it what you will.

SkyePuppy said...

I don't even recommend for Abdul's sister to marry Waseem or Waseem's sister to marry Abdul. Those sisters need to find a nice kafir to marry who won't chop her head off.

Of course, if they do, Abdul or Waseem will do the chopping anyway. Sometimes you just can't win...

janice said...

I believe all muslim men should be tatooed with a big warning sign on their forehead;

"Dangerous when dishonored - Knives and Swords are to be considered objects of affection"

(Sarcasm off)

Tsofah said...

I'm not only hiding the cutlery...I'm hiding my sister!

Then, I shall stand at the door with my angriest stare and whatever weapon of choice I have at the time and explain to them I'm not afraid to use said weapon. They are not to come near any member of my house, my family, my neighborhood, or even my state!

Biased? yes, I'm biased. I'm biased on the side of life, freedom, liberty and justice for all. Since this dude apparently didn't believe in such; he and all who believe like him and just leave the U.S.

NOW...if you want to know what I REALLY think..