Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cheese and Body Weight

When I have a lot of cheese in my diet I find I carry more weight, and I believe it works like this: As far as I know, I have never been constipated in my entire life. To the contrary, I am so regular that it sometimes frightens me. It's not uncommon for me to sit and reminisce with an entree I consumed less that twelve hours before.

That said, cheese slows things down, causing my body to retain more entrees at any given time; thus, the added weight.

And, I'm reasonably certain that cheese changes the character and dimensions of my tidings.

Once when I was in the 4th grade, having been excused from class to empty my bladder, Danny Mohr, a 5th grader, came out of one of the stalls just beaming. "You gotta see this!" he said. And it was truly amazing... Not the length - but the girth of this monster. I remember there was some talk about whether it should be flushed - or saved for recess when the other boys could appreciate it. I mean... We've all heard fish stories.

Now years later, the cynic in me wonders if this zeppelin hadn't been left by one of the teachers or a much bigger boy... Danny wasn't that big a boy and for this amazing piece-o-poo to greet the world without the aid of some sort of rectal episiotomy stretches... well, the imagination. But I've never been one that harvested pleasure from running down amazing things... So I stand by my friend.

But my query is this: Could cheese have been the knitting that bound Danny's masterpiece?

If you would like to experiment with this at home, I suggest Baby Swiss.

Thank you.

6 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

I remember commenter Mary saying a long time ago about one of your other posts of dubious propriety that if you had a wife, she'd tell you not to post it.

But since you apparently have a burning need to share the wealth, perhaps on posts like this, you could add a warning like, "Guy stuff! Bad taste! Women stay away!!!" and then go ahead and post it. Then the women can't complain about being disgusted by the topic.

Malott said...

Skyepuppy,

Obviously women have no appreciation for the breathtaking analysis of human physiology and function.

But for the sake of mankind, I will press on.

However, if in the next few days I post something called "The Effects of Asparagus on Urine", you might want to skip it.

Bekah said...

You might have noticed that I recently posted about playing the "snot put" game, so why not comment on the poop post?

I'm wondering if the same cheese-intake hit someone in my building some time back, because there is a long standing joke about a mysterious deposit left in a toilet that I believe had to be removed by means other than flushing.

Our secretary, who has such a way with description, said it looked like one of those huge baking potatoes. This led us to begin calling the bathroom "the potato room." It has also provided us with many levels of description that leave anyone visiting the office completely clueless...and those of us who work there in stitches. "That was potato soup..." "Tater tots today..."

And they say men are disgusting. Women are much worse. We just try not to let anyone know.

paw said...

Now I finally have a grasp of the target audience for this.

Perhaps you'll think of this the next time you're tempted to whip out that old chestnut about self-involved liberals.

Malott said...

Bekah,

The potato room... That's hilarious. Nothing stuffy about your office group... They sound like a fun crew.

PAW,

Thanks for the link... I particularly liked the "Customers that bought this item also bought" section. Thanks to you, my future posts about poo will have a bibliography.

Tsofah said...

Malott:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Yeah, what skyepuppy said. I agree.

This is just... EEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!