Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Malott Discovers Satellite TV

The entire staff at Malott's Blog would like to congratulate our Blogger Emeritus, Mr Malott, on his recent acquisition of Direct TV satellite service.



When asked why he made the switch from cable, Malott answered, "I wanted 'TV Land' and access to 'The Big Ten Network,' which cable doesn't offer." Malott is known for being an Indiana University Basketball fan.

Upon learning that Malott will have 3 free months of the premium movie channels, we asked if he would be tempted to watch some of the racy movies that those channels broadcast. He answered, "Yes, I will be sorely tempted... I'm old, but I'm not dead." When pressed, Malott intimated, "I plan to put a picture of Jesus on top of all my TVs. That should fix me!"


Though he still owns no cell phone, Malott is clearly a Renaissance man and a guiding light among the over-fifty technology consumers.

6 comments:

Bekah said...

TV land is the BEST. I watch it every night. congrats on the upgrade...I have yet to make that switch myself. I'm such a rebel.

By the way - got some mail today. I've officially declared it the winner of most creative card of the year. (Usually I wait until all cards are in to make that determination, but no need to wait this time. No one can top this.) ;)

janice said...

WOW!

Congratulations Chris, TV Land is awsome, enjoy!

SkyePuppy said...

Oh, great! I'm still in un-Renaissance cable-land, bordering on cancel-the-cable-and-just-use-the-TV-for-DVD-movies-land. What's on TV Land???

Malott said...

Puppy Dearest,

TV Land once featured Dick Van Dyke and Bob Newhart... It has since degenerated... But still is harmless compared to most programming.

Malott said...

Note: PD....

You sounded better without the head cold. A lovely voice... I was very pleased to hear from you. You can't have too many friends.

SkyePuppy said...

Chris,

Please check your email.