Monday, November 26, 2007

Why The Clintons Should Slither Away From Public Life
The London Times is now covering tawdry allegations that Hillary Clinton may be a lesbian. An article published over the weekend shines new light on a rumored Clinton affair with her Muslim aide Huma Abedin.

Matt Drudge picked up the story over the weekend via a banner headline. It was Drudge who first thrust the Bill Clinton / Monica Lewinsky scandal into the mainstream.

While Hillary publicly denied being a lesbian during an interview in September, she was not asked about being bisexual, nor about her relationship with Abedin. Her support among gay leaders is said to be at an all-time high.

...many tipsters have reminded us of page 42 of Gennifer Flowers’s 1995 book, Passion and Betrayal. Starting on that page, Bill Clinton’s ex-flame says that he very clearly told her that Hillary is a lesbian:

“There’s something you need to know. I’ve been hearing tales around town that Hillary is having another thing with a woman.” I watched his face to see his reaction, and couldn’t believe it when he burst out laughing. I was stunned! I asked him what was so funny. “Honey,” he said, “she’s probably ____ more _____ than I have.”

There are things that we need in this country... But we don't need more of this. When trashy people are elevated to high office, you get trashy stories like this.
Do I think this story is true? Probably not... I hope not... But it is a direct reflection and consequence of the character issues that have plagued this former First Family.
And I definitely think that the Clintons have slimed our culture enough... And I wish they would go away.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a lezzbo in office would be cool.

SkyePuppy said...

Jacob,

Maybe so, but Hillary's not the right one (if she really is one). She's a repulsive, shrill, vindictive harridan who shouldn't be allowed within 50 miles of the White House.

Tsofah said...

Skye:

Tell us how you REALLY feel about Hillary! (BIG SMILE)

Btw, I happen to agree with every word you said!

Jacob said...

You're only calling her repulsive and shrill cause she's a woman. She needs to be a bitch to keep ahead of the other lame-oids.

SkyePuppy said...

Jacob,

I call her repulsive and shrill because she's Hillary, not because she's a woman. Her being a woman isn't what puts me off.

There was a time, before Condoleeza Rice became Secretary of State, when I would have voted for her for President. Condi isn't shrill or repulsive. She's classy. Big difference.

Jacob said...

In my mind, Condi Rice scolds Bush for staying up late and does most of his homework for him.

Why isn't she running in 2008?

SkyePuppy said...

Jacob,

Condi would rather be NFL commissioner than president.