Thursday, August 04, 2005

After reading the Kokomo Perspective Blog Pages where I found several "anonymous" anti-war, anti-bush comments I responded,

These "anonymous" comments make me very tired. I don't know if radical Islam can be stopped. I'm quite confident that France will be Muslim in our lifetime and many of their freedoms expunged. I know we are at war with a people and culture that are growing much faster than we are. Unlike the left and the lazy hedonists I'm not ready to lie down and surrender my progeny to these murderers. We can either capitulate to their will, or we can engage them in Afghanistan, Iraq, New York, and anywhere else we find them. Grow up, wake up "anonymous," there is no road that leads back to Septmber 10, 2001. We are at war with Radical Islam and either young men and women are going to die, or their descendants are going to lose their freedom. "Anonymous," I hope your thinking doesn't prevail in Washington so that you may one day reap the benefits from the sacrifices of our troops. I hope you'll be free to embrace your illusions, laugh at honor, and cling to your pacifist, liberal dogma that throughout history has freed no one.

No comments: