Thursday, February 02, 2012

Quote of the Week

A caller reminded Rush Limbaugh of the Romney-Kennedy debate for the U.S. Senate, in which it took Romney 45 minutes to disagree with  Teddy about anything.  Limbaugh responded:

"I have to remind you that Gingrich debated John Kerry on Global Warming and they agreed on practically every point... ... ... Nobody is innocent... Everybody is guilty of some transgression somewhere against conservatism... ... ... except Santorum."
-- Rush Limbaugh

....

2 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

Exactly. The only conservative still in the race is Santorum.

Malott said...

SkyePuppy,

I think Michelle Bachman was the only true, down the line, tea partying, Illegal immigrant conscious conservative who ran...

But I agree that Santorum is the closest thing still running.

I don't trust Newt or Mitt... Especially when it comes to judicial nominees.

But I will enthusiastically support either one against Obama.