Saturday, December 03, 2011

Saturday Newt Fever

With Herman Cain suspending his campaign, I believe Newt Gingrich will gain supporters and achieve a double digit lead over Mitt Romney in national polls.  Also, I would be surprised if Cain didn't end up endorsing Gingrich.  This trend will most likely continue if other conservative candidates begin to drop out of the running.

Newt is saying the right things, mostly... But I still don't know who Newt is... Conservatives I trust aren't excited about his candidacy... 

....

 

1 comment:

Delta R. Vines said...

I was most impressed with Newt and a little impressed with Michelle B at the debates in Iowa on Saturday night. Although he wasn't present; I like what I've heard from Huntsman of late. However, regarding Newt - he told the truth about the physical attacks against Israel and the history of the Palestinian people. That took chutzpah! Still praying on the candidates.