Thursday, June 10, 2010


My Vast Longabooger Collection

Pictured here is my complete collection of Longarbooger products. I bought this for my mom, but she isn't well enough to make pies anymore, so she gave it back to me. I recently made my parents a rhubarb pie from scratch... The ugliest thing you ever saw... But it tasted great! I'm just not good at rolling out the dough and keeping it in one piece as I make the pie.


Have you noticed that the Longuburger Sales Ladies are totally hot? I've always wanted to buy the picnic basket, but I think it costs like 900 dollars... So I've been putting it off.

Yes, Longerberger is a high priority in my sophisticated lifestyle... It's a way of life for me... I'd have it no other way.

....

3 comments:

Bekah said...

And this would be why I only own two small candle holders - that nearly put me in the poor house. :)

Loved the article in the Grapevine too!

SkyePuppy said...

To keep your pie crust in mostly one piece, loosely roll it back over the rolling pin and then unroll it over the pie plate and adjust it to fit right. It's still not an easy thing to do, but your chances of success are slightly improved.

Christina said...

I own two small baskets. One I bought at a party for a lady at church. I felt pressured. I believe that it is currently being used as Andrew's personal effects holder (his keys, wallet, spare change).

The second is an Easter basket that my mom bought for Emily when she was very little. I believe it was on a major clearance at the time.

I have no real need for over-priced baskets. Cheap works for me!