Thursday, September 21, 2006


A Trysting Place

Danny Glover and Hugo Chavez, shown above, were caught slow-dancing at a Harlem night club on Wednesday afternoon.

An embarrassed Chavez stated, "Danny is the devil and he wants to dominate me."

Later that night Iran's President Ahmedinejad, know to be very close to Chavez, was asked if he ever slow-danced with the Venezuelan dictator.

Smiling, he answered, "Yes, and he comes to about here on me." The evidently taller Iranian leader then entertained the press by demonstrating several complicated dance steps while singing I've Got the World on a String.

1 comment:

janice said...

You almost had me there Chris. I'd heard Chavez was with Clover at a church in Harlem today, didn't realize they went "out" afterward.

Love the "nutter" comment too, that's quite an imagination you got there!