Monday, April 18, 2011

Suffering Stupid People

As you know, I have never been one to be critical. It's just not in my nature.

But my job, for the most part, is operating a stat lab for an emergency room, and with winter pretty much played out, the work load should be getting lighter. However, halfway through April the colds, pneumonias, fevers, sore throats, aches and pains of the general population are keeping me worn out and on my feet through my entire shift.

And I know why.

Go out onto the street, go into the malls and restaurants, and you see bare feet in sandals, girls and boys in shorts, and adults with nothing on their heads. It's wet, windy, and the temperature is in the fifties... And people are dressed as if it is a warm sunny day in July.

I would never be critical, unsympathetic, or judgemental... but these people are idiots and richly deserve the virulent fruits of their stupidity.

But who really suffers? I suffer. I suffer stupid people.

....

No comments: