Saturday, July 23, 2016

Hillary Clinton "our kids are watching"

Our Kids Are Watching

This is a great campaign commercial and it illustrates perfectly Donald Trump's personal weaknesses.  I mean really... How smart can you be when you record on tape this kind of ammunition for your opponent to use?



Now back in 1998 our kids were watching when the Clintons made oral sex a matter for public discussion, but I'm not sure that's going to matter now.

For me, I'll just sit back and enjoy the irony of Hillary Clinton asking America to reject Trump on moral grounds.

It's kind of like Christians who pollute themselves and their families with network television and then claim that Donald Trump just isn't holy enough to be their nominee.  But I guess there is a lot of hypocrisy out there.

....

No comments: