Thursday, June 28, 2012

Quote of the Week

"Because the Constitution permits such a tax, it is not our role to forbid it, or to pass upon its wisdom or fairness."
-- Chief Justice John Roberts writing the majority opinion - Affordable Health Care Act

I'd like to think that Chief Justice Roberts' opinion was a principled decision.  I'd like to think that Roberts personally believes the Health Care act is a bad idea.  I'd like to think that Robert's sees nothing in the Constitution that would allow him to overturn it.

I believe the liberals on the court who care nothing for the Constitution decided based upon their own personal preferences... As they always do.

I also believe this is going to light a fire in The Tea Party.

....

1 comment:

Grammy said...

I don't know what to make of it all and there's a lot of dust yet to settle, but I think it is huge for our future that it was not allowed as a matter of commerce and will have to be sold to the public and now funded as tax.